Single Essential Oil –
ESSENTIAL OIL: BERGAMOT
citrus, spice, with a light floral note
Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Use Bergamot in prosperity and protection spells
- Diffuse to reduce stress and tension
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Blends well with Eucalyptus, Geranium, and Lavender
- Calming, soothing, and uplifting
- Provides skin purifying benefits
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice. | Topical Use: apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
ITEM SKU: BCO2005