Single Essential Oil –
ESSENTIAL OIL: CEDARWOOD
nutty, woody, sweet
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides myriad benefits. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties.
- Use Cedarwood in healing, protection, and purification spells
- Place 1-2 drops on the soles of your feet for grounding when you feel anxious
- Diffuse a few drops to create a relaxing environment
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Sandalwood, and Jasmine
- Calming, relaxing, and comforting
- Naturally repels insects
- Promotes relaxation
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of choice. | Topical Use: apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
ITEM SKU: BCO2007