Single Essential Oil –
ESSENTIAL OIL: GERANIUM
herbaceous, green, floral, sweet, dry
Uses of Geranium essential oil date back to ancient Egypt when Egyptians used Geranium oil to beautify skin and for other benefits. Geranium essential oil has been used to promote the appearance of clear skin and healthy hair—making it ideal for skin and hair care products. The aroma helps calm nerves and lessen feelings of stress. Geranium is also known to naturally repel insects.
- Use Geranium in courage and protection spells
- I love this oil for home blessings. Anoint the door and window sills in your home for protection and harmony
- Place a few drops on boots and socks before hiking to repel ticks and mosquitoes
- Diffuse for calming and grounding
- Blends well with Lavender, Cedarwood, Frankincense, and Siberian Fir
- Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy skin
- Naturally repels insects
- Gives hair a vibrant, healthy glow
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of choice. | Topical Use: apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
ITEM SKU: BCO2001