Single Essential Oil –
ESSENTIAL OIL: MYRRH
hot, smoky, herbaceous, woody, dry
Myrrh has been used throughout history (especially in the Middle East and Mediterranean) as a perfume, incense, and health aid. Myrrh has powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat. It is also soothing to the skin when applied topically—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion—and promotes emotional balance and well-being when used aromatically.
- Use Myrrh in any magickal workings. It’s especially powerful in blessings and healing spells
- Diffuse to create sacred space and a peaceful environment
- Blends well with Frankincense, Sandalwood, Cypress, and Eucalyptus
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being when diffused
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of your choice. | Topical Use: apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
ITEM SKU: BCO2015