Single Essential Oil –
ESSENTIAL OIL: NO CHAIN
Aromatic Description: woody, dry, sweet
Sandalwood was traditionally used as an incense in religious ceremonies and for enhancing meditation, and the Egyptians used sandalwood for embalming. Sandalwood has a sweet, woody aroma that can enhance mood and is frequently used in meditation for its grounding effects.
- Use Sandalwood in clearing, healing, and manifestation spells
- Inhale Sandalwood directly from palms or diffuse to lessen tension and balance emotions
- Blends well with Rose, Bergamot, Frankincense, and Jasmine
- Promotes healthy-looking, smooth skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars and skin imperfections
- Enhances mood
- Frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of choice.| Topical Use: apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
ITEM SKU: BCO2020